LIC Jeevan Shiromani
LIC Jeevan Shiromani is a new plan launched by LIC of India on 19th December 2017 with minimum Rs. 1 Crore insurance and no maximum upper limit.
LIC Jeevan Shiromani is a non-linked, with-profit, limited premium payment money back life insurance plan. offers a combination of protection and savings. This plan is specially designed for High Net-worth Individuals.
LIC Jeevan Shiromani plan conditions as given below :
- Minimum Age at entry : 18 years
- Maximum age at entry : 55 years
- Minimum basic sum assured (Basic Sum Assured) : 1 crore
- Maximum basic sum assured (BSA) : No Limit
- Policy term and premium paying term :
- For a 14 year Policy -> PPT is 10 years
- 16 year Policy -> PPT is 12 years
- For a 18 year Policy -> PPT is 14 years
- For a 20 year Policy -> PPT is 16 years
For more info call at 9886568000
- LIC Jeevan Shiromani plan In-built Critical Illness Benefit :
- Jeevan Shiromani plan has an inbuilt Critical illness benefit.
- 15 Critical illnesses are covered in this plan.
- 10% BSA is Payable on Diagnosis of Critical Illness.
- Premiums will be Deferred for 2 years without any interest.
- Settlement option for the death benefit and survival benefit available.
- The policyholder can receive the settlement amount, it can be either death, survival benefit (or) maturity benefit, in installments over the chosen periods like 5 years, 10 years or 15 years (or) in the form of one-time lump sum payment.
This plan provides financial support for the family in case of unfortunate death of the policyholders during the policy term. Periodic payments shall also be made on survival of the policyholder at specified duration during the policy term and a lump sum payment to the surviving policyholder at the time of maturity.
In addition, this plan also provides for payment of a lump um amount equal to 10% of the chosen Basic Sum Assured on diagnosis of any of the specified Critical Illnesses. This plan also takes care of liquidity needs through loan facility.