LIC Amulya Jeevan Plan II details
LIC Amulya Jeevan plan II is a pure Life Insurance plan. Amulya Jeevan is Term Insurance plan from LIC of India which provides high life cover in case of unfortunate death of policyholder during the premium paying term of the policy.
Amulya Jeevan Plan does not provide any maturity value on maturity. Amulya Jeevan II plan provides high life cover in case of death on very low premium. Term Insurance is recommended for everyone because it provides high cover for adequate financial security of family and loved ones. LIC Amulya Jeevan plan would be considered on the basis of medical tests and financial papers provided.
Main Features of Amulya Jeevan II
- High Life Cover on low premium
- Premiums paid are eligible for tax rebate under 80(C)
- No Maturity or survival benefit
- Claims if any are tax free under section 10 (10D) of Income Tax Act.
- Best for people who travel frequently
- Amulya Jeevan provides worldwide Life Insurance coverage
- A must of all HNIs
LIC of India approves Term Insurance Plans after compulsory medical tests and analyzing financial documents of the policy holder. LIC of India holds record of highest claim settlement in the Insurance Industry. LIC term plan Amulya Jeevan II provides worldwide coverage irrespective of country, climate, work etc.,
Benefits of LIC Amulya Jeevan II Plan :
- On Maturity : No maturity amount would be paid under this policy.
- On Death : Sum assured as per the policy, would be paid to the nominee.
Documents required for LIC Amulya Jeevan II are :
- One Photo
- Pan card copy
- Address proof ( Passport copy, Aadhaar Card copy, Driving Licence etc.,)
- 3 year Income Tax Returns filed
- 3 month salary slips ( for salaried employees)
- as desired by the under writer depending on case to case basis*
Tax benefits :
- Premiums paid towards LIC Amulya Jeevan are tax free under 80C of Income Tax Act.
- Claim paid is also tax free under section 10 (10 D).