Become LIC Agent
India is one of the fastest growing country in the world with more than 100 Crore plus population. A big opportunity in the field of Insurance is available and open to new comers. LIC of India is a Life Insurance company with Government of India’s Sovereign guarantee.
Benefits to successful Insurance Advisors
Everyone wants to be independent and don’t want to depend on others. Even though you are earning, want to earn extra income for the welfare of the family. One can become Insurance Advisor without any investment and become successful in life. Selling insurance is compared to be one of the noble work in the earth. There are many benefits available to successful Insurance Advisors to help to carry on their profession.
All Insurance company provides best benefit to their Advisors in order to get more business. some benefits are :
- Monthly target campaigns and gift items
- Cash rewards
- Interest free Home loan and car loan
- Foreign trips
- interest free advance money
- Get interest free advance money for telephone bill, laptop, computer, software etc,
- Reimbursement for office allowance, sales promotion and gift items,
- pension and Gratuity benefits
- medical insurance for self and spouse
- Monthly training,
- Training at best Institutions across the country.
How to become LIC Agent
Becoming LIC Agent is very easy. All you need is passion and a mindset to work hard and achieve success. Every year thousands of new agents come and start their career. A only Life Insurance company with sovereign guarantee, easy to work and earn handsome with respect in the society. The requirements are very simple and easy complete within one months time.
Who can become LIC Agent
A great job to meet people from all walks of life, explain insurance and its benefits and encourage them to get insured. In India, any one completing the rewarded norms can become LIC AGent and start working.
- Freshers after completing their education
- House Wife
- Chartered Accountant
- Service man
- Business man
- Retired person
- Senior Citizen
Requirements to Become LIC Agent are :
- An Indian national
- Minimum 18 years completed
- Education of minimum 10th std pass
- As KYC norms PAN CARD and Address proof
- Ready to undergo online or offline online training programme of 25 hours
Once the training is over, Aspirants are required to write an online exam at NSE IT center, available all over the country.
In India, there are more than 20 Life Insurance companies insuring crores of Indians. Many ask why LIC of India is the best to become Insurance Advisor.