LIC Tax Saving Plans : 9886568000
LIC Life Insurance plans are considered to be the best of all Investments for salaried and businessmen. LIC Tax Saving plans give dual Tax benefits under Income Tax Act. As LIC of India is fully owned by Government of India and LIC with highest Claim settlement ratio, makes everyone feel safe and secured.
- From Rs. 2,50,001/- to Rs. 5,00,000/- the tax would be 5%,
- Rs.5,00,001/- to Rs.10,00,000/- the tax would be 20%
- Rs 10,00,001/- and above the tax would be 30%
Not having a good Life Insurance policy is a matter of concern. Life Insurance should not be considered only for Tax Saving but also for insuring life. There are many instruments for Tax Planning like PPF, Mutual Funds, Postal Savings etc., but Life Insurance plays a major role in policy holders life as a life long companion. Other investments would be able to fulfill your aim only on reaching the final years but Life Insurance policy would help your family members to meet their goals he leaves the world also. Life Insurance should be #1 place in your investment list, it is recommended that at-least 30 times of your annual salary should be your life cover.
Benefits of LIC TAX SAVINGS Policy
- All Premiums paid under LIC Insurance Polices* are eligible for Tax exemption under section 80C.
- A Person can invest upto Rs.1,50,000/-under section 80 C which includes Life Insurance premium, PF, Tution fee etc.,
- Survival Benefit amount received under MONEY BACK Plans are Tax free under section 10(10d).
- Any amount received from LIC like survival benefits, Maturity, Death claim are 100% Tax free under Section 10(10d).
The best tax saving plans
Never sign the Insurance proposal without getting full information about the Insurance Advisor.