Jeevan Akshay for immediate pension for life
Paid-up value: The policy does not acquire any paid-up value.
Surrender shall be allowed after completion of at least one policy year only for Annuity Option – “Annuity with return of purchase price“ under any of the following circumstances.
If the annuitant is diagnosed as suffering from any of the following critical illnesses:
- Cancer of specified severity
- Myocardial infraction
- Open Chest CABG
- Open Heart Replacement or Repair of Heart Valves
- Kidney Failure requiring regular dialysis
- Stroke resulting in Permanent Symptoms
- Major Organ/Bone Marrow Transplant
- Permanent Paralysis of Limbs
- Motor Neurone Disease with Permanent Symptoms
- Multiple Sclerosis with Persisting Symptoms
- Benign Brain Tumor
- End stage Lung failure
- End stage liver failure
- Loss of speech
- Loss of Limbs
- Major Head Trauma
- Primary(Idiopathic)Pulmonary Hypertension
- Third Degree Burns
The standard definition of the critical illnesses mentioned above shall be as per the IRDAI guidelines on Standardisation in Health Insurance Ref: IRDA/HLT/REG/CIR/146/07/2016 dated 29/07/2016 or as amended from time to time.
B. If the annuitant is shifting to another country permanently as evidenced in their visa or citizenship documents. The surrender value payable shall depend on the age (last birthday) of the policyholder at the time of surrender of the policy.For all annuity options other than “Annuity with return of purchase price” surrender shall not be allowed in any case.
Service tax, if any, shall be as per the Service Tax Laws and at the rate of service tax as applicable from time to time.
The amount of service tax as per the prevailing rates shall be payable by the policyholder along with the purchase price.